Want to work for us?
We're currently hiring for the following positions...
Hair and Make-Up Artist
We are currently looking for a contract hair and make-up artist
- Must be available for week-day portrait sessions. Looking primarily for someone who is possibly a wedding HMUA and has weekdays free so you can still work your weddings
- Must be able to do hair and make-up both
- Must be licensed and insured
- This is a contract position and will receive a 1099
- Must have experience and examples
- Must go through a trial run before hire
- Must have your own equipment
- Must be able to work in all conditions (including outdoors and indoors)
- Experience with all types of people and situations is a plus
- You will be needed for the time it takes for the hair and make-up for the client(s) plus you will be expected to stay throughout the whole session for any touch-ups and assistance. - Up to a 5 hour commitment per session (per day) is required. We only book one portrait session per day (typically, Monday-Friday) and sessions typically last 1-2 hours on average. We are looking for someone who can complete hair and make-up within 2 hours.
- Potential to become an assistant for us in the future for the right candidate and if there is interest.
- $250 per session (potential for more in the future)
To apply to any position above, please fill out the form below (Please no phone calls)...