Elopements in Michigan
What is an elopement? An elopement in an intimate wedding. It is romantic, whimsical, emotional. An elopement is what you want it to be. Elopements are your wedding day! There are no limits to planning an elopement and we are here to help you!
What we have to offer for elopements in Michigan...
- Short days, all day or multi-day coverage available
- A custom intimate and emotional EXPERIENCE
- A custom plan
- Adventure Elopements to Backyard Elopements (In other words, you can elope anywhere!)
- Multiple locations
We love to capture every moment of weddings to tell a story. This doesn't change for elopements. Elopements are the same as big weddings, but typically just with less people. Whether it's in a destination location like in the wilderness of the U.P. or in your small backyard in the city, we cover it all. We want you to have the wedding of your dreams without the hassle of a big wedding day. Have the wedding you want without the stressfulness of a strict timeline that others are waiting on you for.
To see an example of an all day elopement timeline (A Port Huron Elopement), click HERE!
This is a new thing for us, with things so uncertain in today's climate, we are here to offer these elope instead packages to offer a full wedding day experience for you, but with less people. Elopements aren't just for the couple though. Intimate weddings usually means that there is the couple plus a small handful of very close family and/or friends.
To book a consultation or to get a custom quote, contact us HERE!
We are offering a huge discount for the first couple of full day elopements that we book.
What's a full day elopement?
- 9 hours of photo coverage
- From Getting Ready to Sunset
- We will make a personalized timeline specifically for you
- The possibilities are endless!
- We will become great friends by the end of your wedding day!
- Your elopement does not need to take place in Michigan.
25% off or the cost of travel for us, whichever is less!